1/28/08

El_tararyF Gets New Alba Bow!!!

Despite being in a killer status I'm very happy because el_tararyF has a new weapon - the ALBA BOW.^_^ I've seen a lot of elves using this bow, made me quite envious. Actually I've seen another in color red/orange and it's quite beautiful as well, especially when in action. Rye told me that one was more expensive so we opted for the green one which also beautiful. So what made me attracted to this particular bow? 1. It looks good when in action with its four shots more spread apart. 2. It is more eye-catching...a true eye-candy that fits a Muse Elf ^_^.
We got it last Sunday. Tarary went to market in noria, made negotiations. The first one was not a success because the seller wanted it in pure Bless and we did not have that much. The second was a success and so we finally got the Alba for 25 assorted jewels. So, I got one of my heart's desire!!!



But it would be more fun if el_tararyF were not in a killer status anymore!!!

0 comments: