1/24/08

El_TararyF on Crywolf!

Before getting to work on my other tasks last night I played for a bit in MU. Tarary was there already partying with the Guildmates from MASA, so he invited me too. I just went along with them since I'm the newbie in the group. Though I've been playing for like maybe 2 months now there's a lot that I don't know. Some of the events i only hear from them...I haven't had the chance to participate, like the Crywolf. Ever since I heard the term I've been wondering what goes on in there, well finally i had the opportunity to have a first-hand experience when I joined Tarary and some of the Guildmates.

Based from last night's play, Crywolf is a certain location in the Lorencia Map...and I must say that a novice like myslef will not be able to find it easily ^_^ in fact i got lost going there. That happened the second time I went in coz I was alone. The party was still there. Good thing my Tarary came for me at the Lorencia gates. Aside from being a location, it is also an event. There is also a schedule for Crywolf battle with the dark forces of Kundun. And from what i understood, it is only in Crywolf where you can obtain certain items and jewels. Last night was the hunt for Bless of Guardian, Splinter of Armor...( i forgot the others)... oh and i remember there was also a mention of Claw of Beast. What were they for? said they were going to create a pet ... the Fenrir..its a mix of a dragon/lion. It was a good hunt because the party was successful in creating the Fenrir. They already have 2 and now they only need to make 3 more...don't know who's gonna use them though. But as a conclusion it was a good first time experience in Crywolf (though all of us in the party died at a certain point, lol^_^).

I'll post some pics from last night's Crywolf ^_^

0 comments: